Large Direct-Pure - RO Lab Water Systems
From Water Systems
The Large Direct-Pure RO lab water system is a high-flow water system designed to produce reverse osmosis (RO) water from tap water directly with flow rates from 50 to300 liters per hour. It is ideal for users requiring from 600 liters up to 3000 liters of RO water per day.
- Electrical and water compartments are completely segregated, thus safer to operate.
- The Fully automated control system contains pre-rinse, RO membrane fouling preventing flush, RO membrane life detection as well as many other programs for convenient operation.
- The pre-rinsing program starts automatically when a new RO membrane is installed so there is no need for users to set up additional cleaning procedures.
- RephiLe can provide full document support to meet users’ GMP, GLP, FDA and other certification requirements.
- Pure water can be used in many areas. Here are some typical applications.
- Manual cleaning and glassware rinsing
- Buffer preparation
- Glassware washers
- Water baths
- Aging tester
- Laboratory animal feed
- Feed water for ultrapure water systems
Tap water* Municipal water, TDS < 1000 ppm (2000 μS/cm)
Water Temperature 5～45 ℃
Water Pressure 30 - 90 psi (2 - 6 bar)
Product Water Specifications
Flow Rate 50, 150, 300 L/h at 25℃
Typical RO water Quality < 20 μS/cm
RO Rejection Rate
Monovalent ions removal > 95%
Polyvalent ions removal > 99%
Bacteria and Particles removal > 99%
Organics and Pyrogens removal > 99%
Length x Depth x Height 40.0 cm X 49.0 cm X 110.0 cm