Larson Electronics - Model EPL-PM-1X300-100 - Explosion Proof Metal Halide Light
The EPL-PM-1X300-100 Explosion Proof Metal Halide Light is approved for Class 1 Group D, and is rated for use in wet and marine environments. The waterproof construction and halogen lamp used with this unit provides operators with excellent power and economy coupled with high versatility and excellent durability. The EPL-PM-1X300-100 Pedestal Mounted Explosion Proof Light provides 3,000 square feet of work area coverage with 3030 lumens of light output. The 250 watt halogen lamp on this unit produces illumination in a wide flood pattern and provides an economical alternative to higher priced light sources. This portable unit is waterproof and tested to 500 hours of salt spray exposure in accordance with MIL-F-8115C Military Specifications.
This portable explosion proof light fixture is comprised of a 250 watt halogen light head mounted atop a circular pedestal base. The entire unit is fabricated from cast aluminum and is factory sealed and water tight. This unit requires no external seals, has a built in carrying handle, and the light head can be adjusted through 135° of vertical movement. The yoke is formed of high strength aluminum alloy, the lens is thermal shock and impact resistant glass, and the entire housing is formed of cast aluminum with an aluminum enamel coating.
This portable explosion proof flood light is equipped with 100 foot of 16/3 chemical and abrasion resistant SOOW cord that is fitted with an explosion proof cord cap for easy connection to explosion proof outlets. Plug options include C1D1 rated 5-15 15 amp straight blade plug for 110-125V outlets with ground or C1D1 rated 5-20 20 amp straight blade plug for 110-125V outlets with ground. These explosion proof plugs must be mated with the appropriate explosion proof outlet to retain the C1D1 rating. Please choose cord cap option below. This light operates with standard 120 volts AC current and draws approximately 2.25 amps.
This lamp is extremely rugged and ideal for use in marine environments where damage due to salt water spray and dampness is an issue.
- Thick cast aluminum construction.
- Thermal shock and impact resistant glass lens.
- Aluminum alloy yoke.
- High stability round pedestal base..
- Factory sealed, no external seals required.
- 500 hour salt-spray tested. Per MIL-F-8115C.
- Low Maintenance.
- Economical halogen lamp reduces relamping costs.
- Explosion proof cord and plug included.
- Included carrying handle.
- Listings: United States & Canada
- Dimensions: 12'-Diam Base 16.75'-H 13.9'-Depth
- Weight: 19 Lbs
- Total Watts: 250 Watts
- Lamp Lumens: 3030
- Lamp Type: R40 Halogen Incandescent
- Operating Temp Range: T3C Rated
- Mounting: Aluminum Circular Pedestal Base
- Wiring: 100' 16/3 SOOW w/ C1D1 Cord Cap
- Cord Caps: 15-Amp 5-15 (125V), 20-Amp 5-20 (125V), or Flying Leads
- Class 1 Groups D
- UL Standard: UL 1598, UL 844
- 500 hour salt-spray tested. Per MIL-F-8115C
- Certified to Canadian Standards