LennRO - Tap / Low Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis Systems for 1000 l/h, 1250 l/h, 1500 l/h & 2000 l/h.
From LennRO Systems
Lenntech small reverse osmosis systems provide low conductivity water from tap water and low brackish water. Lenntech units are ready-to-use, skid mounted, easy to operate. Compact design, low energy demand and high recovery; Fully automatic system, microprocessor controlled.
- 5-micron cartridge filter;
- High pressure pump;
- Permeate conductivity indicated in the front panel display;
- High performance Dow membranes;
- Fiberglass pressure vessels;
- Permeate and concentrate flow meters;
- Pressure indicators after each pump;
- Low pressure switch before the HPP;
- Control cabinet fully automatic;
- CIP connections;
- PVC piping;
- Needle valves, high pressure throttle valve, high pressure check valve in stainless steel.
- Total dissolved solids: Max. 1000 ppm
- pH value continuously: 2-11
- pH short time during cleaning: 1-12
- Dissolved iron: <0.05 ppm
- Dissolved manganese: <0.05 ppm
- Free chlorine (continuously): <0.1 ppm
- Oil and grease: <0.1 ppm
- COD: <10 mg/l
- Silt Density Index SDI15: <3
- Turbidity: < 1 NTU
- Temperature: Min. 5°C- r-iax. 30°C
- Pre-pressure: Min. 2 bar - max. 4 bar
- Antiscalant dosing system;
- CIP station.
More about Tap / Low Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis Systems for 1000 l/h, 1250 l/h, 1500 l/h & 2000 l/h.
Reverse Osmosis units often required pre-treatment for the following parameters:
- Suspended solids
- TOC, COD/BOD, oil and grease
- Iron and manganese
Lenntech provides all kinds of pre and post treatment required before and after your RO, according to your water analysis and process requirements.