Level-Trac - Model LT-500 - Low Pressure Probe Manifold to 1000 PSI WSP
The Level-Trac Model 500 probe manifold features sturdy construction in full compliance with ASME Section 1 requirements. Each column is custom built to the customer’s individual specifications. The chamber is a custom extrusion designed to provide full probe thread engagement.
Features included are:
- SA-105 Extruded Chamber
- Horizontal Probe Mounting
- Probe Spacing per Customer’s Requirements
- Optional Connections for Direct Reading Sight Glasses
- Type 800, TFE Insulated Probe
- Piping Connections to Meet Customer Specifications
The Model 500 probe column may be used as an independent remote level indicator per ASME PG-60 Section 1, or as a traditional water column for the mounting of direct reading sight glasses. All piping connections are to user specifications.
- Up to 1000 PSI Saturated Steam Service
- 550° F Maximum Temperature
- Hydrostatically Tested at 1500 PSI
- Threaded Column Connection
- Hefty Spiral Wound, Fully Encapsulated Gasket
- TFE Insulator