Liquid chemical decontaminant against corrosive chemicals. A surface or material contaminated with chemicals can corrode rapidly and pose a chemical injury hazard to personnel. The LeVert chemical decontaminant allows you to decontaminate your surfaces, equipment and materials contaminated by corrosive chemicals.
- The LeVert chemical decontaminant allows you to decontaminate your surfaces, equipment and materials contaminated by corrosive chemicals.
- Used in the event of spills or leaks, LeVert decontaminant allows you to neutralize the surfaces contaminated by the chemical and its vapours (wall, ceiling, machines, bench, PPE...) to avoid any damage or accident complications.
- The neutralizing action of LeVert decontaminant allows you to protect your personnel from indirect contamination.
- The PPE must be decontaminated after each use to avoid all contact with hazardous chemical residue. Contaminated material must also be decontaminated in order to avoid chemical injuries.
- Non-hazardous to humans and the environment, LeVert decontaminant can be used on a daily basis in a routine decontamination protocol.
- Frequent decontamination of workstations exposed to chemicals permits to increase the life of the equipment and avoid accidents inducing chemical injuries.
Based on amphoteric technology, LeVert chemical decontaminant makes it possible to stop the acid and base activity of chemicals, neutralizing them at a molecular level..