Leviflow - Model LFS Series - Ultrasonic High Precision Non-invasive Flow Measurement Sensor
From Flow Sensors
LEVIFLOW flowmeter series are designed for non invasive high precision flow measurements of high purity fluids. Five flow sensor sizes are available to measure flows from the ml/min range up to 80 l/min.
The standard configuration of the LEVIFLOW® flowmeters consists of a flow sensor and a converter with a digital signal processor (DSP) for processing the sensor signals.
For high volume applications a multi-channel converter is available, which processes 6 sensors with one single converter. The sensor signals are available by MODBUS interface (RS485), hence reducing significantly cabling, space and costs.
Various signals (analog, digital input and digital output) are provided and can be configured with a PC software. A two wire RS485 bus allows arrays of multiple flowmeters where sensor signals can be received by MODBUS protocol. In addition, the sensor value is shown on a 4-digit display.
- MODBUS protocol, baud rate 57600
- RS485 2 wire cabling
- Address potentiometers for RS485 address setting
- Up to 64 channels
- 5 ms DSP process/time per channel
- Optional: RS232 to RS485 Converter or USB to RS485 Converter
- No contamination due to non-invasive measurement
- High accuracy (1% of reading) and repeatability (≤ 0.5%)
- No moving parts - no particle generation
- Improved bubble robustness due to DSP technology
- High precision flow control together with Levitronix MagLevPumps
- Easy configurable flow sensor parameters (PC software)