Lighting Control System
We enable smart street lighting, through our Tool Less Sensor Platform (TSP), a field swappable sensor platform that is installed on top of a street light node which allows users to manage their street lighting assets with real-time visibility. This visibility enables condition-based maintenance, remote operation for safety and security, and the ability to adjust and manage lighting options based on need. IP66 sealed and 360-degree rotation capable, this platform allows for interchange on sensors based on location and application in as little as 30 seconds.
Beyond street lighting, our multi-application, networked TSP controllers can also manage smart meters (water, gas, and electric), grid automation, electric vehicle charging, and demand response infrastructure.
You can add additional sensors with our TSP including; air quality, security / video, traffic counting, autonomous vehicle assistance and other communications (ZigBee, Bluetooth, etc).
- Dimming capabilities for additional energy savings
- Tracks and reports energy savings
- Tracks and reports luminaire outages
- Provides constant lumen output
- Provides detailed maintenance emails
- Reduces luminaire off time
- Lowest total operating cost
- Maintenance management costs are reduced
- Communicate and control other grid-connected devices
- Load shifting and balancing
- Leverages deployed smart grid
- Reliable, secure, and scalable
- Wireless control and reporting of the luminaire asset base