Liquiline - Model CM444 - Digital Multiparameter Controller
From Liquid Analysis
Liquiline CM444 is a digital multiparameter transmitter for process monitoring and controlling in any application. Modules can be added at any time to fit your process. The 4-channel controller saves you time and money by offering seamless system integration, simple operation and a reduced need for spare part stock. LiquilineCM444 provides you with all the benefits of a best-in-class transmitter platform from clever simplicity to maximum process safety.
- Clever simplicity: One controller for all parameters and applications, intuitive user interface, automatic sensor recognition, hot plug & play with pre-calibrated Memosens sensors.
- Highest flexibility: Universal modules for all parameters minimize spare part stock and allow for easy 1-click extension to up to 8 channels at any time.
- Seamless system integration: Unique portfolio of communication standards suits every distributed control system (DCS).
- Simple and safe commissioning: Convenient setup multiplication to other devices with SD-Card saves time and minimizes effort.
- Process control and safety: Integrated web server that allows the operator to remotely view diagnostic data, perform configurations, or access device parameters in any web browser - even via Smartphone.
The Liquiline CM444 multiparameter transmitter is suitable for all applications in non-hazardous areas, for example in these industries and their utilities:
- Food & Beverages
- Life Sciences
- Power & Energy
- Water & Wastewater
Liquiline CM444 features all common communication protocols and interfaces, such as:
- 0/4...20 mA
- PROFIBUS DP
- Modbus TCP / Modbus RS485