Loadmaster - Model 800iX - Weighing
The RDS Loadmaster 800iX is a highly accurate dual-sensor, temperature and slope compensating on-board weighing system, suitable for use on all types of loader for check-weighing incoming goods, loading and other basic weighing requirements. Commonly used in quarry industry.
- Ensures trucks are correctly loaded first time, eliminating return trips from the weighbridge of over/underloaded lorries and reducing weighbridge queues.
- Improves site safety by eliminating unnecessary vehicle movements around the site.
- Weighing 'on the lift' speeds operation, enabling operators to load more trucks per shift.
- Promotes operator best practice.
- Lift speed, temperature and slope compensated, dynamic weighing mode.
- Static weighing mode.
- Proven sensor technology
- Twin pressure transducers as standard - strain sensor or multi sensor options available for problematic installs
- Live last bucket tip off facility.
- Multiple attachment calibration.
- Net weighing (container/pallet weighing).
- Large easy-to-read display LCD graphic display screen for normal loading operation showing bucket load, target load, customer name, material handled and time.
- Universal double ball-jointed mounting bracket allowing adjustment to virtually any angle
- Optional panel mounting kit
- Slope/angle compensation option
- Display screen protected behind hardened anti-glare glass
- LCD graphic display
- LED backlit screen and keypads