LORD Fusor - Model 2200/2201 - Sealer/Adhesive
LORD Fusor 2200/2201 sealer/adhesive is a black, two-component urethane adhesive system used to bond fiberglass reinforced plastics (FRP), sheet molded compounds (SMC) and other plastics with little surface preparation where bond strengths greater than the substrate are desired. This adhesive system also bonds primed metals and various combinations of dissimilar substrates.
- Shelf life is six months from date of shipment when stored in a clean, dry environment at 65-85°F (18-29°C) in original, unopened container.
- After opening, protect material from excessive exposure to moisture by installing desiccant cartridges and/or using dry nitrogen as an inert cover.
- Durable - demonstrates high strength and excellent durability for structural and sealing applications.
- Environmentally Resistant - provides excellent resistance to sunlight, weathering, humidity and salt spray.
- Chemically Resistant - solvent resistant when cured. Painting and most cleaning processes do not affect bond strength.
- Non-Sag - remains in position when applied on vertical surfaces or overhead surfaces, allowing for greater process flexibility.
- Work Time, min @ 75°F (24°C): 3-5
- Time to Handling Strength, min @ 75°F (24°C): 30
- Mixed Appearance: Black Paste
*Data is typical and not to be used for specification purposes.