Low Profile Roto Grind
Grinder Weight : 3350 pounds. Hitch Weight : 660 pounds. Height : 7 feet, 6 inches. Tub Dimensions : 8-1/2 feet at the top of the tub, by 7-1/2 feet at the bottom of the tub, by 36 inches deep.
- Tub Speed : 0 to 9 R.P.M. - depending on tractor hydraulic volume
- Tub Governor : To stop tub if the tractor R.P.M. pulls down. Standard equipment. Works only in the clockwise rotation of the tub
- Mill : Six sets of hammers with 18 standard hammers and 6 hard surfaced lead hammers, 13 inches long with 11 inch swing. Reversible, can be used on all four corners. 1000 R.P.M. required (option) six special alfalfa hammers (38 lbs. each) to be run at 540 R.P.M. (can be used in combination with standard hammers)
- Shear : 5 adjustable shear plates to control the fineness of grind. Individually adjustable from 0 to 2 inches.
- Capacity : Depends on the type of material, condition of material (wet or dry), how fine it is being ground, and the size of the tractor, e.g. 80 to 90 horsepower on reasonably dry material on a medium grind should produce 15 ton per hour. Because of the variables, the capacity can vary from 5 to 40 ton per hour