LS Tractor - Model XJ2025H - Compact Tractor
When you need an easy-to-use tractor to do real work in smaller spaces the XJ2025H delivers what you need with superior performance and superb agility in a powerful, small chassis 4WD compact tractor. Advanced engine technology delivers the horsepower you need while reducing noise, vibrations and emissions. The hydrostatic transmission allows you to easily control your speed and direction of travel with the use of dual forward and reverse pedals while keeping your hands on the steering wheel, loader joystick or 3-point control levers to maneuver in tight spaces. With more 3-point hitch lift capacity and loader lift capacity than similar sized competitive models, the XJ2025H allows you to carry heavier loads and get your work done faster and more efficiently
- Engine HP-24.4
- PTO HP-18.5
- Transmission- 2 range HST (Hydrostatic Drive Transmission)
- 3-Point Lift Capacity-1,433 lbs.
- Loader Lift Capacity—1,270 lbs.
- Modern Stylish Design – This small chassis compact 4WD is ergonomically designed and stylish with its distinctive blue color.
- Mechanical front wheel assist 4WD- greatly enhances traction
- Mitsubishi Tier 4 Engine - fuel efficient engine delivers reliable performance. Rubber engine mounts reduce operator platform vibration.
- Easy Open One-Piece Hood - provides accessibility for easy maintenance.
- Large Fuel Tank - 6.6 gallon capacity provides long operation times.
- Standard Mid PTO—2000 RPM Mid PTO for optional 60” mid-mount mower or 50” front mount snow blower
- Hydrostatic Transmission - maximizes ease of use with effortless, clutch-less and instant speed and directional changes with a simple push of the pedal.
- Simple Selections - select your gear range or 2WD/4WD with simple move of the levers.
- Hydrostatic Power Steering - makes turning easier, improves control and reduces fatigue.
- 3-Point Hitch - category 1 with a hitch lift capacity of 1,433 lbs. allows usage of a wide variety of implements.
- PTO On/Off Switch - turn the independent rear or mid PTO on or off with the simple and easy turn of a switch.
- Ergonomically Designed 3-Point Hitch Controls - easily accessible for maximum comfort and convenience.
- Adjustable Seat with Seat Belt - keeps you in a comfortable and safe position for maximum control.
- Standard Foldable ROPS - allows storage in low clearance buildings or sheds.
- Your Choice of Tires—choose industrial or turf tires at no additional cost; subject to dealer inventory.
- Optional Quick Attach Front End Loader with 50” Bucket - Remove or attach in moments. Grill guard comes standard with loader rather than an option like others in its class
- Optional Quick Attach Backhoe - remove or attach in seconds. Available with 9”, 12” or 16” bucket..
Type: 3-cylinder, Indirect-injection, Water-cooled
Model (Tier 4 ): Mitsubishi S3L2
Engine HP (Gross): 24.4
PTO HP: 18.5
Rated Speed, RPM: 2500
Displacement - cu. in^3.: 80.4
Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 6.6
Alternator: 12V - 50 Amps
Transmission: Hydrostatic Drive
No. of Speeds: 2 Ranges
Brakes: Wet, Multi Disc
Steering: Hydrostatic Power Steering
Mid PTO: Standard (2000 rpm)
Rear PTO: Standard (540 rpm)
Implement pump, gpm: 5.9
Steering pump, gpm: 2.6
Total flow, gpm: 8.5
Category, 3 pt hitch: CAT 1
Hitch Lift capacity, lb: 1433
Lift control type: Position
Overall length with 3pt: 103'
Min. overall width with IND tires: 44.9'
Height to top of ROPS, in.: 92.3'
Industrial Front/Rear: 23 x 8.5 - 12 / 33 x 12 -16.5
Turf Front/Rear: 23x 8.5 - 12 / 33 x 12.5 - 16.5
Total weight without ballast, lbs.: 1609
- Remote Valve – 1 pair (2 outlets)
- Detent Kit