LSA - Model MA-3000 - Mercury Analyzer
From Mercury Monitoring
The MA-3000 is a global standard model of our thermal decomposition mercury measuring equipment that was developed in response to customer’s needs for equipment usable without “special knowledge” or “troublesome wet pretreatment. Without wet pretreatment using acids or alkalis, samples such as waste, soil, coal, and foods are directly, simply and quickly measured. Compared to the usual wet pretreatment-mercury measurement, the required time can be shortened by up to 86%.
- Influences from interferences such as halogens are significantly reduced
- By the delicate temperature control inside the combustion path, cross-contamination to next samples is reduced.
- By using a new optical system, this model can measure from low to high concentrations (up to 70,000 ng)
- Measurement is possible without using reagents such as additives
- A100-sample automatic sample changer is equipped as standard