LumaSense IMPAC - Model ISR 12-LO - Digital 2-color Pyrometer with Fiber Optic for Non-contact Temperature Measurement
Digital 2-color pyrometer with fiber optic for non-contact temperature measurement on metals, ceramics, graphite etc. between 600 and 3300 °C.
The pyrometer ISR 12-LO is an digital, highly accurate 2-color pyrometer with fibre optic for non-contact temperature measurement. The pyrometer measures in the 2-color principle (ratio principle) in which two adjacent wavelength are used to calculate the temperature.
This technique offers the following advantages compared with the standard one-color pyrometers:
- The temperature measurement is independent of the emissivity of the object in wide ranges
- It is unaffected by dust and other contaminants in the field of view
- It is unaffected by dirty viewing windows
- The measuring object can be smaller than the spot size
- Additionally the pyrometer can be switched to 1-color mode and used like a conventional pyrometer
- The metal mode allows measurements of metals and alloys with unknown k-factor (emissivity slope).
The instrument is equipped with an optical fiber (length up to 30 m), which can be used in very high ambient temperatures up to 250 °C without cooling and it is unaffected by electromagnetical interferences. Two different optical heads for different measuring distances and very small spot sizes are available.
The very short response time of only 2 ms facilitates the measurement of fastest heating processes.
All settings can be done directly at the instrument. The parametrization can also be done with the PC and the standard operating software InfraWin. Additionally the software offers online temperature display and data storage. The diagnostics function allows to check pyrometer and wiring.
- Temperature ranges between 600 and 3300 °C
- Highest accuracy, min. 0.4 % of reading + 1 °C
- Extremely fast, response time = 2 ms
- Very small spot sizes, min 0.45 mm
- 2-color- / mono- / metal mode (switchable)
- Built-in laser targeting light
- All parameters adjustable at the instrument
- Output 0 ... 20 mA or 4 ... 20 mA (switchable)
- Interface RS232 / RS485 (switchable)
- Test current output for diagnostics
- Fiber optic and optical head withstand up to 250 °C
- Induction heating
- Rolling mill
- Rotary kilns
- Pouring stream
- Research and development
- Laser applications