LumaSense IMPAC - Model ISR 6-TI Advanced - Infrared Temperature Sensors
Stationary, digital hybrid pyrometer with built-in video camera system and infrared filter for non-contact temperature measurement and display of thermal images in ranges between 700 and 1800 °C. The ISR 6-TI Advanced infrared thermometer combines accurate (2-color) pyrometry and thermal imaging in one non-contact temperature measurement system. It accurately measures the temperature of the center spot and uses an infrared filter to show an autocalibrated thermal image based on the accurate (and to a large extent emissivity independent) ratio pyrometer temperature reading.
The system is based on the high quality 2-color (ratio) pyrometer ISR 6 Advanced in combination with a video camera with a short wavelength infrared filter.
The analog video output signal is converted to USB (using an external video-to-USB grabber) and fed into a PC using the standard pyrometer software InfraWin. InfraWin generates and shows a pseudo-color image from this signal relative to the accurate temperature reading of the central measuring spot (measured by the ratio pyrometer).
The integrated ROI functionality provides the option of defining and evaluating special Regions Of Interest (ROI) within the thermal image. In combination with an optional I/O module, external switching contacts can be triggered based on the temperature data of one or several ROIs.
- Combination of pyrometry and thermal imaging in a single solution
- Built-in video camera with short wavelength infrared filter
- Auto calibration of thermal image relative to accurate pyrometer temperature reading
- Definition and evaluation of ROIs (Regions of Interest) in the thermal image
- Inclusive video cable and Video-to-USB grabber for use with InfraWin software
- “Dirty Window” Warning
- Very fast 2 ms response time for highly dynamic processes
- Robust, stainless steel sensor for harsh environments (IP65)
- Metal Industry - e.g. melting processes, melting furnaces, vacuum furnaces, coating processes, welding processes, induction heating processes, and sintering processes
- Glass Industry - e.g. glass gob
- Semiconductor Industry - e.g. sapphire growth
- Other Industy - e.g. waste combustion
- Temperature Range : (MB 18) 700 to 1800 °C
- Sub Range : Any range adjustable within the temperature range, minimum span: 50 °C
- Spectral Ranges : Channel 1: 0.9 µm; Channel 2: 1.05 µm
- Resolution : 0.1 °C or 0.2 °F at interface; < 0.0015% of selected sub range at analog output, min. 0.1 °C, 16 bit; 1 °C or 1 °F on display
- Emissivity ε : 0.050 to 1.000 in steps of 1/1000 (1-color mode)
- Transmittance τ : 0.050 to 1.000 in steps of 1/1000 (1-color mode)
- Emissivity Slope κ : 0.800 to 1.200 in steps of 1/1000 (2-color mode)
- Measurement Uncertainty (κ = 1, t90 = 1 s, Tamb. = 25 °C) : < 1500 °C: 0.3% of reading in °C + 2 °C > 1500 °C: 0.6% of reading in °C
- Repeatability (κ = 1, t90 = 1 S, Tamb. = 25 °C) : 0.15% of reading in °C + 1 °C
- Sighting : Thermal image with marked pyrometer spot
- Optics : Manually focusable from rear cover measuring distance a = 210 to 5000 mm
- Distance Ratio : Approx. 190 : 1
- Protection Class : IP 65 IEC 60529 (value in mated condition)
- Operating Position : Any
- Ambient Temperature : 0 to 60 °C at housing
- Storage Temperature : -20 to 80 °C
- Relative Humidity : Non condensating conditions
- Weight : 0.755 kg
- Housing : Stainless steel
- CE Label : According to EU directives about electro-magnetical immunity
- Power Supply : 24 V DC ± 25%, ripple must be less than 50 mV
- If instrument is used in combination with an I/O module, a power supply with min. 1 A is required.
- Power Consumption : Approximately 8.5 W
- Load (analog output) : 0 to 500 Ω
- Isolation : Power supply, analog output, digital interface, and video signal are electrically isolated from each other
- Connection : 12-pin connector
- Connection Video signal : Separate triaxial contact at pyrometer for double screened signal transmission.
- Connection cable with BNC-connector on user’s side.
- Display (in rear cover) : LED, 4 digit matrix, 5 mm high for 2-color or 1-color temperature signal or measuring distance
- Parameters : Adjustable via interface: 2-color / 1-color temperature signal, accordingly emissivity slope or emissivity, metal mode, temperature sub range, settings for maximum value storage, address, baud rate, switch off limit, warning level lens contamination monitoring system, transmittance, response time t90, 0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA analog output range, °C/°F, settings for thermal images.
- Readable via interface: measured value, internal temperature of the unit, measuring distance.
- Analog Output : Adjustable 0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA, linear (via digital interface)
- Digital Interface : RS485 addressable (half-duplex)
- Baud rate : 1200 to 115.2 kBd (on request RS232, not addressable)
- Video-Signal : FBAS-Signal approx. 1 VSS on 75 Ohm, PAL (B), 50 Hz, CCIR656
- Switch Off Limit : 2% to 50% (adjustable via interface)
- «Dirty Window» Warning : Relay contact, max. continuous current 0.4 A, setting of the warning level: 0 (off) to 99%
- Response Time t90 :
- Maximum Value Storage : Built-in single or double storage. Clearing with adjusted time tclear (off; 0.01 s; 0.05 s; 0.25 s; 1 s; 5 s; 25 s), via interface, automatically with the next measuring object, external contact, hold-function
Thermal Imaging Feature*
- Relative temperature span in one image (depends on temperature) : 100...200 °C distributed around the spot temperature (for one dynamic range).
- Possible combination of multiple ranges can be used so complete temperature range of pyrometer can be displayed.
- Pixels : 768×576
- Frequency (fps) : Up to 25 Hz
- Signal : Analog Video (PAL), USB (video grabber)
- Field of view : 6.0° x 4.5° (e.g. 105 mm x 78 mm at 1000 mm distance)
- Calibration of thermal image : Relative to central pyrometer spot