LumaSense LUXTRON - Model m924 - OEM Module
Medical OEM and General Lab/R&D Fiber Optic Temperature Measurement Solution; The LUXTRON m924 OEM Module is a four-channel Fiber Optic unit for Medical magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and radio frequency (RF) original equipment manufacturers (OEM), Implantable Medical Device testing, and Research and Development Labs. It has +/-0.05 °C accuracy, up to a 50 Hz sampling rate/channel, and -100 to 330 °C temperature range. Designed to replace the LUXTRON m600 Series OEM Modules and FOT Lab Kit, it has a flexible configuration for OEM and lab applications, and uses proven LUXTRON Fluoroptic® STB and STF probes. In addition, an optional enclosure for the m924 OEM board is available.
- 4 channels, expandable up to 64 channels
- Single PCB design with RS485 Modus and RS232 ASCII for OEM applications.
- Options for 0-10 V and 4-20 mA analog output and metal enclosure for Lab and R&D applications
- Backward compatible with LUXTRON STB and STF probes for Medical and Lab/R&D applications
- Experienced application support and custom probes for medical and general purpose applications
- Builds on proven design with thousands of systems installed worldwide
- Probes are suitable for all EMI environments: Plasma, RF, Microwave, Magnetic, High Voltage
New OEM Fiber Optic Temperature Sensing solution based on Field Proven Reliability and Experienced Technical Application Support
LumaSense Technologies has more than 40 years of experience integrating fiber optic temperature solutions into challenging applications. Thousands of the LumaSense LUXTRON OEM modules have been installed with reliable performance. Our experienced applications engineering team in Santa Clara, CA supports custom integration and probe designs worldwide.
Easy Integration into OEM Equipment
The m924 OEM Module is one board that contains four fiber optic temperature sensing channels, RS232 ASCII and RS485 Modbus digital output, and 5 to 24 VDC power input connection. The m924 board conditions the measurement signal from Fluoroptic® probes and reports a calibrated temperature to the OEM control system. The custom non-metallic probe sensors are safe in the harsh environments and connect to the m924 board via robust fiber optics.
Backward Compatibility with LUXTRON m600 Series OEM Module , FOT Lab Kit and LUXTRON Fluoroptic Probes
The m924 OEM system works with all LUXTRON® STB and STF probes and fiber optic extensions. In addition, the m924 OEM Module user interface command is similar to the m600 Series OEM Module and FOT Lab Kit.
- MRI and RF Medical Treatment
- Pacemakers and Implantable Device Testing
- Temperature Monitoring of Critical Military Equipment and Facilities
- Temperature Control of Microwave Processes
- Monitoring of Semiconductor Wafer Temperatures during RF and Plasma Applications