LumaSense - Model IS 50/055-LO plus - Accurate Pyrometer with Fiber Optics for Non-contact Temperature Measurement
Special version of the pyrometer IS 50-LO plus with extremely short wavelength for metal measurements with high emissivity and little dependency on emissivity variations with temperature ranges between 1000 and 2300 °C.
The pyrometer IS 50/055-LO plus is a digital, highly accurate pyrometer with fiber optics for non-contact temperature measurement of molten metals with a very high emissivity.
The instrument is equipped with a fiber and an exchangeable optical head. The fiber and optical head are unaffected by electromagnetical interferences (e.g. induction) and can be used in high ambient temperatures up to 250 °C.
Two different types of optical heads for different measuring distances and very small spot sizes are available. A laser targeting light enables the exact alignment onto the measuring object.
The very short response time of below 1 ms facilitates the measurement of fastest heating processes. The pyrometer is equipped with a display which shows in measuring mode the current temperature. Additionally all parameters can be read if they are changed via the integrated keys at the instrument.
Via serial interface and the provided software InfraWin the temperature can be displayed and stored on a PC, parameterizing can also be done.
- Very short response time below 1 ms
- Extremely short spot sizes, min. 0.45 mm
- Built-in LC display
- Laser targeting light
- Parameter adjustments via integrated key pad or interface
- Interface RS232 / RS485 switchable
- Test current output
- Spectral range: 0.55 µm
- MEASUREMENT SPECIFICATIONS
- Temperature Range :MB 23 1000...2300 °C
- Subrange : Any range adjustable within the temperature range, minimum span 51 °C
- Spectral Ranges : 0.55 µm
- Signal Processing : Fotoelectric current, digitized immediately
- Measuring uncertainty: (at ε=1, t90=1 s, Tamb.=23 °C)
- below 1500 °C: 0.3% of measured value in °C + 1 °C
- above 1500 °C: 0.5% of measured value in °C
- Resolution : Interface and display: 0.1°C, analog output: < 0.1 % of the adjusted temperature range
- Repeatability: (at ε=1, t90=1 s, Tamb.=23 °C) 0.1% of reading in °C + 1°C
- Emissivity ε : 20 ... 100% adjustable inside the instrument or via interface in steps of 0.1%
- Exposure Time t90 : < 1 ms adjustable to 0.01 s; 0.05 s; 0.25 s; 1 s; 3 s; 10 s
- Maximum Value Storage :
- Single or double storage; cleared by: preselected time interval or external deletion contact or via digital interface or automatically with the next measuring object
- Sighting : Laser targeting (max. power level < 1 mW, λ = 630-680 nm, CDRH class II)
- COMMUNICATION / INTERFACE
- Analog Output: Linear 0 ... 20 mA or 4 ... 20 mA, DC, switchable; load max. 500 Ohm
- Serial Interface : Switchable: RS232 or RS485 (addressable), half duplex; baud rate 1.2 up to 115 kBd
- Display : Illuminated LC display for temperature indication or parameter settings
- Switch contact : Max. 0.15 A (to recognize a hot object in the measuring beam)
- Test Current Output: Fixed 10 mA (for 0 to 20 mA analog output) or fixed 12 mA (for 4 to 20 mA analog output) for inspection of wiring and connected instruments
- Parameters :Adjustable at the instrument or via serial interface: emissivity ε, exposure time t90, analog output, address, baud rate, waiting time, °C / °F, setting of the maximum value storage, temperature sub range
- Power Supply : 24 V AC or DC (12 - 30 V AC or DC) (AC: 48 - 62 Hz)
- Power Consumption : max. 2 W
- Isolation : Power supply, digital interface, analog output are galvanically isolated against each other
- Storage Temperature : -20 .... 70 °C
- Rel. Humidity : Non condensing conditions
- Protection Class : IP54
- Weight : Converter: 600 g; optical head II: 140 g; fiber (2.5 m): 250 g
- CE-Label : according to EU directives about electromagnetic immunity