Lumex Instruments - Model AH-1 - Total Hardness Water Analyzer
- Based on potentiometric determination of the total content of calcium and magnesium ions.
- continuous on-line monitoring
- high stability of the performance characteristics of solid-state electrodes
- stable hydrodynamic conditions of the primary potentiometric transducer functioning
- automatic correction for variations in the flow temperature
- one-point calibration
- programmable sample intake rate
- digital data processing
- self-test diagnostics.
- monitoring the operation of water preparation facilities of power plants
- monitoring the operation of artesian-well water softening facilities
- quality control of feed water for electrical power plants
- quality control of turbine condensate of steam power plants
- quality control of water for food/beverage industry.
- AKMC-1 water hardness monitor
- kit of spare parts and accessories
- set of reagents for preparation of calibration solutions
- hydro seal (for analysis of water under overpressure)
- flow switching device and valves (for several sampling points).
All of the Lumex equipment is covered by a 12-months warranty.
On customer’s request our service engineers can carry out installation and commissioning of the Lumex instruments at customer’s site. Consultations and initial training of attendance personnel are provided with due account of customer’s specific needs. Spare parts are delivered and repair is made immediately upon customer’s request (free within the warranty period).
- Status signal output: NORM, ALARM, and LIMIT
- Operating temperature range: +10 to +35°C
- Operating relative air humidity at +25°C: < 80%
- Measuring rate: 1 to 4 measurements per hour
- Sample pressure range: 0.1 to 10 atm
- Sample temperature range: +5 to +40°C
- Measuring range: 0.25–250 ppm
- Outputs: RS485, isolated 4–20 mA
- Power requirements: 110/220 Vac, 50/60 Hz ; 12 Vdc
- Power consumption: 100 W
- Dimensions: 300x400x150 mm (12'x16'x6')
- Weight: 20 Kg (44 lbs.)