The Lundberg dedicated thermal oxidizer systems have been developed over the years for harsh industrial environments. Our designs include direct fired oxidizers, regenerative thermal oxidizers, and regenerative catalytic oxidizers. These systems are designed to combust a wide variety of industrial pollutants and to meet or exceed all environmental requirements.
- Our direct fired oxidizers can serve as either a primary incineration or as back up incineration point for a wide variety of air pollutants.
- Fast start-up capabilities for a back-up incineration point minimizes fuel consumption.
- Lundberg’s thermal oxidizer can meet all current limits for the emissions of NOx, sulfur dioxide, carbon monoxide, sulfuric acid mist, TRS, VOC and particulate.
- A fire tube waste heat boiler to generate medium pressure steam can be installed on your direct fired oxidizer if additional steam production is desired.
- Lundberg’s GeoTherm® Regenerative Thermal Oxidizers (RTO) and GeoCat® Regenerative Catalytic Oxidizers (RCO) are a proven economical and energy-efficient family of technologies designed to maximize the destruction of VOC’s while minimizing fuel consumption.
- A GeoCat® RTO can reduce operating costs by operating at lower temperatures than typical RTO’s.