Microcomputer controlled gas collector for the automated dust sampling on membrane filters with a diameter of 140 mm or 150 mm in acc. with EN 12341.
The gas flow is determined physically correct with pressure and temperature compensation and is considered by the electronic control unit in the form of a correcting variable. The control module MicroPNS controls the system.
- Sampling heads PM2.5, PM10, and TSP available
- Flow settings up to 2.3 m³/h
- Sampling is real-time controlled
- Settable collection duration or volume
- Suitable for unattended, fully automatic operation
- Available as individual module or with weatherproof case
- 220 Vac/ 50 Hz power supply
Additional data available upon request.