Madden - Model JN Series - Diaphragm Metering Pumps
These simple, rugged, accurate pumps are used in many industrial paints for injecting a controlled flow of highly reactive liquids. Heavy duty industrial grade construction means those little pumps will deliver many years of trouble free 24-7-365 pumping.
- JN Series Pumps are designed for especially low rates. Double ball checks with Teflon valve seats assure ±1% steady slate repeatable accuracy over a 10:1 turndown range.
- Manual output control knob is located on top of the pump for easy access.
- Automatic pump output control is available for pumps equipped with a variable speed motor.
- Industrial grade worm gear reducer is permanently lubricated and C face mounted to the motor. Precision internal pump parts run in an oil bath for extended service life. No external lubrication required.
- Double diaphragm option is available for superior protection from dangerous liquids.
- When equipped with the proper materials the JR Series pumps are excellent for pumping dangerous liquids such as acids, caustics and solvents.
- Standard motors are rugged 1/3 HP 56 frame industrial grade TEFC. Motors are available for explosion proof, washdown, and mill & chem plant duty, and for 1 or 3 phase, 50 or 60 Hz power.
- Tough fabric reinforced rubber diaphragms protect the drive train from the pumped liquid. The short .090' stroke with 2' diameter piston increased diaphragm life by reducing fatigue.
- The JN Series replaces J Series and JR Series pumps.
- Accuracy: Metering accuracy of +/-1%. Won’t fluctuate over time.
- Flow: 6 models ranging from 1-11 gallons per hour
- Pressure: up to 250 psi
- We use standard motors! 56C Frame – 1/3 HP - 60 Hz
- Options: Inverter Duty, Washdown Duty, Explosion Proof, 50 Hz, 3 Phase, Mill & Chem Duty
- Simplex, Duplex, and Triplex options (number of pumping heads)