Madden - Model MF Series - Diaphragm Metering Pumps
These simple, rugged, accurate pumps are used in many industrial plants for injecting a controlled flow of highly reactive liquids such as acids, caustics and water treatment chemicals. Heavy duty industrial grade construction means these tough pumps will deliver many years of trouble free 24-7-365 pumping.
- MF Series pumps are designed for ±1% steady state repeatable accuracy over a 10:1 turndown range.
- Manual output control knob is located on top of the pump for easy access.
- Automatic pump output control is available for pumps equipped with a variable speed motor. Industrial grade worm gear reducer is integral with the pumping mechanism. Precision internal pump parts run in an oil bath for extended service life. No external lubrication required.
- Double diaphragm option is available for superior protection from dangerous liquids. When equipped with the proper materials the MF Series pumps are excellent for pumping dangerous liquids such as acids, caustics and solvents. Liquids with suspended solids such as diatomaceous earth and lime slurry can be accurately pumped.
- Standard motors are industrial grade 1/4 to ¾ HP 56 frame, foot mounted TEFC. Motors are available for explosion proof, washdown, and mill & chem plant duty, and for 1 or 3 phase, 50 or 60 Hz power.
- Tough fabric reinforced rubber diaphragms protect the drive train from the pumped liquid. The short stroke with 3' diameter piston increases diaphragm life by reducing fatigue.