MAG - Fire Brigade Generator
With immediate effect the generator is equipped as standard with insulation monitoring. Bottom-mounted plastic fuel tank made from highly-cross linked XPE synthetic material – thus the tank is exposed to less heat during operation.The temperature of the induction air of the generator is being monitored – enabling us to warn the user in case of excessive service temperature in terms of personal security and material protection.
- We are in particular focusing on the operability of the generator in case of failure of electronics. This is made possible with the start by hand, activation of the choke and by adjusting the main switch to the “On” position.
- In comparison to the batteries of the competitors this generator is equipped with a rather strong battery, positioned in such a way that it cannot exceed the service temperature.
- The generator is designed for continuous operation up to an ambient temperature of 40°C. All components and the layout are designed to meet for such requirements.
- Very stable handles (aluminum sand cast parts), which have been ergonomically arranged.
- The soft handles have a non-slip surface and are insulated against cold. Due to the folding hood the air filter may be replaced without using tools.
- In the design great care has been put on functionality. Furthermore, we have paid great attention to a clear arrangement of the control and functional parts.
- Thermal requirements were met and incorporated by the TOP design. Due to the white colored parts (that are also available in other colors) the generator can easily be adapted optically to the look of modern vehicles.