Model RMA5000 Series - Magnetic Drive Air Cooled Process Pumps
Our Dean Pump brand RMA5000 Series pumps are sealless, air-cooled or water cooled, heavy duty process pumps that are designed to provide efficient, durable and dependable service for your specific application needs, while meeting stringent environmental standards.
The RMA5000 Series Magnetic Drive Air Cooled Process Pump is utilized for chemical processing, petrochemical, power plant, plastics, heat transfer, pharmaceutical, and food processing applications. The air fin cooling design reduces heat flow from process fluid to magnets, optimizing performance and reliability. With seventeen available sizes, and corrosion-resistant construction, the RMA5000 Series pumps represent the highest quality and most cost effective sealless heavy duty process equipment available today.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- High value and long life
- Low maintenance
- Easy installation process
- Custom designs in 13 sizes to meet your specific application needs
- Premium quality corrosion resistant construction materials Capacities to 1,200 GPM (270 m3/hr)
- Heads to 600 feet (180 m)
- Pumping temperatures to 750°F (400°C)
- Working pressures to 300 PSIG (2,068 kPa)
- Centerline supported casing
- Silicon carbide bearings
- Samarium cobalt rare earth magnets
- Hastelloy-C containment shell