Manowar - Scraper
Scraper technology has been stagnant, fabricating the same bridge scraper for bottom and floating sludge collection, with the same old corrosion and maintenance problems, until today. With the Manowar design, all past flaws are corrected. Even though the function is the same, the design is completely different to the old models. Based on a traction system attached to the wall of the tank, there are no more bridges but two floating blades that auto adjust to the water level.
- Huge problems with the sludge.
- fProblems with the concrete.
- With self-levelling blades without cover.
- Ease to cover the tanks to eliminate smell problems and improve the plants image
- Possibility to incorporate lamellar packages.
- The Manowar patented traction system guarantees the rings stable rotation thanks to the three-gear propulsion system.
- The rolling ring slides on self-adjustable support guides
- No corrosion as we only use stainless steel and thermoplastics.
- Total sludge removal.
- Maintenance free.
- Possibility to include lamella modules for future plant improvement.
- Unique self-levelling system to collect sludge.
- Long lasting
- Corrosion free
- Maintenance free
- Energy saver
- Self levelling Blades
- Total sludge removal