- Colour/transparency Beige/opaque.
- Spallation Fair.
- Certification FDA regulations 21 CFR177.2600 for contact with aqueous food.
- Sterilisation methods Gamma, autoclave, EtO,CIP,SIP.
- Operating temperature 5C to 80C.
- Available in thirty different bore sizes, five wall thicknesses and three coil lengths, including bulk reels which provide cost savings.
- Meets FDA requirement 21 CFR177.2600 for handling aqueous food
Marprene is Watson-Marlow's exclusive thermoplastic elastomer peristaltic pump tubing. It lasts at least 10 times as long as tubing in other materials. Long-life tubing means stoppages for a tube change are rare events, easily fitted in with general maintenance.
Always our first recommendation, Marprene has wide chemical compatibility, and is highly resistant to oxidising agents such as ozone, peroxides and sodium hypochlorite. Marprene is beige and opaque to visible and ultraviolet light, with low permeability to oxygen, carbon dioxide and nitrogen. It meets USDA standards for food handling.