MAS GRUP - Model CPM Series - Chemical Process Pumps
CPM type consists of horizontal suction, vertical discharge flange, single stage volute pumps. Open impellers compatible with DIN 24 256 and TS-EN 22 858 standards are used. Suction and discharge flanges are compatible with the DIN 2533 standards. Fully radial and open wing impellers are dynamically balanced. Thrust is balanced by back vanes. Because the shaft diameter is resistant to bending due to the short distance between the bed and the volute, the shaft has a compact and rigid structure. The rigid shaft enables operation under different loads. Roller bearings lubricated with oil or grease are used in centrifugal pumps.
- At CPM series chemical process pumps, motor and coupling applications are done according to atex standarts, where necessary.
- Mechanical seals and other equipments, that are being used in ATEX approvede CPM series, are determined by the explosive conditions.
- Capacity Range (m³/h) : 1...80
- Head Range (m) : 0.....40
- Operating Pressure : 16
- Motor Speed Range (d/d) : 1000...3600
- Suction Flange : DN 50...DN 65
- Discharge Flange : DN 32...DN 50
- For handling aggresive organic and inorganic fluids in the chemical and petrochemical industries.
- Rafinery off-sites
- Paper and pulp industry
- Food İndustry
- Sugar industry
- Sea water desalination plants
- Power stations etc