Masdaf - Model ModulA - Heating Circulation Pumps
Wear-free, precision plain bearings ensure quiet operation and extend the service life of the pump. The winding resistance to high temperatures extends the service life of the pump and enables the pumping of high temperature fluids. Improved water intake ensures immediate lubrication of the bearings in the rotor chamber and small pumps do not require ventilation during commissioning. An automatic pressure control provides extra savings at variable flow rates. There is a power limitation that can be disabled or enabled. There is an automatic night mode that can be activated.
- MAS pumps with EKO Design MAS marking can save up to 80% electricity. The old pumps replacing MASʼs ModulA pumps meet their costs in a short time.
- MAS ModulA pumps are in the Best category, the highest category with an EEI of 170.17. It offers 80% or more energy and cost efficiency compared to conventional uncontrolled pumps of class D efficiency.
- With the Interface Module, your pump can be easily and optimally integrated into any building control system - for today's and future needs. The remote adapter has Wi-Fi and allows wireless communication between smartphones and the pump.
- User-friendly pumps have simple, clear control buttons and lightweight displays.
- Optimal operating modes (proportional working pressure (PP) control, constant working pressure control (CP), constant speed control (CS) control)) can be easily made from the control panel.
- The heating circulating pumps, the ModulA pump family, offer a suitable solution for almost all performance categories and applications.