Masfen - Extruder Machine
From Pipe Line Components
Masfen extruders are produced in accordance with World standards by our experienced technical staff. The screw barrel, which is important part of our extruders, have been produced by DIN 34 CrAlNi 8550 type of tool steel (German Steel). It is heat treated by gas nitration. The type of ceramic resistance material we use in our extruders decreases electric consumption.
- In our extruder system, our AC type of motor is directly connected to the gearbox for the purpose of rotation precision.
- Gearbox lubrication can be carried out automatically. Our operator panels are in compliance with standards and user friendly.
- Our co-extruders which is integrated to system as per customer’s need. Cooling in the screw barrel area is controlled automatically. Our latest technology motor drivers.
- Fully automatic complete lines of 16mm diameter up to 630mm diameter pipes. Raw material savings can be set to maximum level. We are producing machinery for the need of standard pipe types to complex and non-standard pipe production lines.
- Masfen Makina reached the optimum hardness and highest life and durability of the screws with using German certified gas nitrated steel 1.8550 (34CrAlNi7).
- Masfen extruders are specially designed to achieve maximum performance, maximum efficiency and long life during the production of Pipe.
- Depending on customer demands, we provide systems with world famous PLC ontrolled systems or manual systems.
- Output range from 50 kg/h to 1000 kg/h
- Constant specific output for all screw speed range
- High melt homogeneity
- Low melt temperature
- Touch screen control panel
- User friendly software
- AC servo motor and drive
- High-efficient gearbox
- All commercial parts made in Turkey and Europe