In use since 1906, ozone water purification accounts for the majority of purified water throughout the world by means of large-scale purification treatment. Now, the natural benefits of ozone combined with modern filtration technology are quickly making it the preferred method for household water treatment. Master Water’s MasterFusion system uses a highly efficient in-home ozone generator to provide a corona discharge method of producing ozone.
Why people are switching from chlorine to ozone systems.
In recent years, scientists have discovered that chlorine creates harmful by-products known as THMs that are carcinogenic. The EPA is starting to impose strict standards on the level of THMs allowed in domestic water treatment plants.
Ozone is the treatment method of choice by water treatment professionals to replace chlorine, since ozone produces no THMs and is 1.5 times stronger.
Ozone is a stronger oxidant than chlorine and air and is environmentally friendly.
- Keeps your filter clean and fresh
- Removes iron and manganese through oxidation, by forming a precipitate that can be filtered
- Reduces dissolved hydrogen sulfide in water
- Reduces iron and sulfate reducing bacteria
- User-friendly digital display
- Low maintenance with few parts to service
- No mixing of chemicals or feed-pumps to maintain
- Safe for pipes and septic systems
- Cleanable, reusable corona cell
A MasterFusion System is a process where the formation of oxygen into ozone occurs with the use of energy. This process is carried out by an electric discharge field in a CD-type ozone generator (corona discharge), which simulates lightning, making it a greater oxidizer compared to chlorination.
Master Water has been the clear choice for healthy water solutions since 1967. We understand water from all aspects that have an effect on our lives – how quality water impacts human well-being, a safer environment, and the best ways to conserve water. All of our products are proudly manufactured in the USA and come with a substantial warranty and a quality team of customer support and service.
- Combination units – offer softening and filtering in one compact unit
- Filters – improve the quality of water by neutralizing pH, removing foul odors and taste, sediment and color
- Membrane technology – an effective process to filter water without chemicals for a range of dissolved and submicron suspended contaminants
- Softeners – eliminate mineral buildup inside pipes, reduce mineral deposits and a number of dissolved substances
- Ultraviolet disinfection – an efficient method for water purification without the use of chemical additives. Disinfection destroys pathogens such as E. coli bacteria making water safer to consume.