Max-AI - Model AQC-2 - Autonomous Quality Control (AQCs) Sorting Machine
Max-AI AQCs (Autonomous Quality Control) are the ultimate in post-sort automation. When combined with NRT optical sorters, the paper and container sorting process is 100% autonomous and the need for human contact with waste is eliminated. The AQC-2 makes multiple sorting decisions autonomously; for example, separating plastic film, small cardboard, containers and residue from a stream of newspaper. All of this is done at rates exceeding human capabilities and each pick is prioritized for profitability. This advanced technology uses a machine vision system to see the material, specialized artificial intelligence to think and identify each item, and robotic sorters to pick targeted items or contamination. Max-AI AQCs provide MRF operators with sustained and consistent sorting performance while improving safety, recovery, product quality and operational expenses.
- An autonomous high-volume sorting solution.
- Exceeds human capabilities in every metric including pick rate, accuracy, and uptime; and sustains those capabilities every minute of the day.
- Up to three separate sorts.
- Picks are prioritized by value, weight, or other operator specifications. Priorities are easily
- adjusted when market conditions change.
- Advanced neural networks can be retrained to identify new materials as waste streams change.
- Can be installed in existing MRFs with no down time.
- Improves plant safety by eliminating human contact with waste.
- Model: AQC-2
- Configuration: Dual robot-central sort conveyor, picking to chutes on both sides of conveyor
- Identifiable Materials: Paper, cardboard, plastic & metal containers, cartons, residue
- Sorting Speed: Up to 60 picks/min. per robot
- Number of Sorts: Up to 3 separate sorts per robot
- Air Consumption: 80 scfm @ 100psig
- Required Air Supply: Filtered and Dry Air, Pressure: 100 psig, ISO 8573.1 Class 5.4.2
- Voltage, VAC 50/60 Hz, Single Phase: 230V
- Main Circuit Breaker: 25A
- Full Load Amperage (FLA): 20A
- Power consumption @ FLA: 3.5 kW
- Maximum Object Weight: 1 lbs.
- Maximum Object Size: 10 inches
- Sorting Conveyor Speed: 100-200 feet/min.
- Suitable Operating Environment: Indoors only; 35-100°F