The Etch2o’s MBBR system is an innovative biological treatment process using thousands of special carriers designed to create an enormous total surface area for biofilm growth – enhancing your wastewater treatment process without expanding your footprint. In the MBBR configuration offers a treatment process based on a bio-film which provides organic carbon removal, as well as nitrification and de-nitrification where needed, without circulation of activated sludge. The process is simple, robust, and requires minimal operator intervention. Wastewater is introduced into a single or multiple-stage system (depending on whether Nitrogen removal is required), each of which contains the suitable volume of biomass carriers.
The MBBR configuration is extremely well suited for a wide range of applications: from pre-treatment of industrial wastewater, to full treatment of municipal wastewater to the most stringent effluent requirements.
ETCH2O High Speed Bio Tech Model CON3 series are shipped inside containers.
ETCH2O MAXI – 3 series, ETCH2O buy standard ISO MAXI containers, the W WTP itself are then constructed within the container itself that function as a system shelter.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Quick startup – Robust operation.
- Robust and consistent operation
- Minimum services and maintenance require.
- ETCH2O Bio is self-cleaning, no filters, no backwash, and no membranes to replace.
- In certain application, you can skip buffer and pre-settling tanks
- No Backwashing – clog free – AMB Bio Media with 20 years warranty.
- Fully automatic require minimum service maintenance
- Meet stringent effluent standards consistently.
- Automatic Sludge handling and separation by ETCH2O Sludge cyclone.
- Easy to move and expand. ETCH2O offers any size of WWTP or Capacity.
- ETCH2O Bio is complete, containerized, tested and ready to operate