MBTECH - Pressure-Compensating and Non-Drain On-Line Drippers
MBTECH meets all the qualities of a pressure-compensating and no-drain dripper just in one punched dripper, providing each plant with a constant flow independently from the pressure. It is an ideal dripper for crops that requires a maximum precision for fertigation. Models: 2L - 3L - 4L - 8L - 12L.
Maximum Control. High Uniformity
Savings on installation and maintenance costs
Wide range of working pressures, maximizing the advantages of irrigation; optimizing costs, saving fertilizers and obtaining the maximum profitability.
MBTECH savings in installation design due to simplification in the dimensioning.
Mbtech Nd: No-Drain System
- Pressure-Compesating dripper that maintains the flow constant in a wide range of pressure.
- Prevents the network from discharging once the irrigation is finished.
- Low at the beginning of irrigation, decreasing the possibility of cavitation.
- The installation design is economised due to reduction in the safety coefficients in the filtration dimensioning and dosing equipment, etc.
- For tree-like crop irrigation.
- For hydroponic crops.
- Allows to modify the separation between the emission points.
- For installations with irrigation areas on terraces or with abrupt topography.