Mc Mag - Model 3000 - Battery Powered Electromagnetic Flow Meter
The award-winning Mc Mag3000 provides growers and irrigators with a new alternative for flow measurement. With a guaranteed 5-year battery life and saddle mount design, the Mc Mag3000 delivers the dependability and ease-of-installation McCrometer has provided to the agricultural market for nearly 60 years.
Designed to Handle the Toughest Flow Challenges
The state-of-the-art design of the Mc Mag3000 mag meter features robust construction and an angled sensor that sheds debris, making it ideal for use in surface water, dairy lagoons, and other dirty water applications. The electromagnetic sensor measures in multiple locations to deliver +/- 1% accuracy.
The Mc Mag3000 is telemetry-ready for easy connection to McCrometer CONNECT™ wireless systems, providing easy access to remote meter data. It is available to fit line sizes from 4' to 12' in diameter.
- Dependable - Guaranteed 5-year battery life delivers performance season after season
- Easy to Install - Saddle mount style provides hassle-free installation, saving you time and money
- Durable - Robust construction with angled sensor design that naturally sheds debris for even tough dirty or surface
- Accurate - Multiple electrode sensors delivers +/-1% accuracy for results you can trust
- Telemetry Ready - McCrometer CONNECT™ wireless system capability provides easy access to remote meter data
The Mc Mag3000 is available with the following specs:
- Accuracy: ± 1% from 10% of maximum flow rate to 100% of maximum flow rate (2.3 f/s to 23 f/s)
± 2% from low flow cutoff to 10% of maximum flow rate (0.66 f/s to 2.29 f/s)
- Battery Power: Three 3.6V lithim-thionyl chloride D size batteries. Batteries are field replaceable
- Pipe Sizes: 4 - 12 inches (100 mm - 300 mm)
- Outputs (DC powered version only): open collector digital outputs (2) for pulse and alarm as well as 4-20mA output
- Converter Rating: IP-67 Certified