With over twenty years of experience, McCloskey International is the world's leading Trommel manufacturer, and has pioneered Trommel design and innovation. Over this time the 621 Trommel has established a proven reliability in construction and demolition, topsoil, compost, waste recycling, and many other large screening applications. With a 174 HP Tier III CAT engine, accessible engine bay, and high efficiency diesel hydraulic system the 621 is sure to give you the maximum operating time.
With a 6' diameter the 621 Trommel generates a powerful screening action, whilst the 21' long drum ensures the highest quality end product. For longer time on the screen, the 628 offers a 4'6' longer drum.
Ground level power unit features 174Hp CAT Tier III engine with LCD display and automatic safety shutdowns.
42' wide feed conveyor fitted with internal drive replaces external chain drive system to improve maintenance.
Heavy duty chassis mounts a larger 320 US diesel fuel tank.
User friendly ground level adjustable brushes.
36' wide oversize reject conveyor at the end of the trommel stockpiles material up to 11'-6' (3.5m).
- Power Plant: 621/628: 174 HP (130 kw) Tier III CAT Engine
- Trommel Screen: 621: 6' x 21' (1800mm x 6400mm), 628: 6' x 28' (1800mm x 8535mm)
- Hopper: 621/ 628: 4.2m³ (5.5yd³)
- Transport Height: 621/628: 13' - 6'' (4.1m)
- Transport Length: 621: 60' - 0'' (18.24m), 628: 75' - 7'' (23.04m)
- Transport Width: 621/628: 8' - 6'' (2.6m)
- Weight: 621: 27,796 kg (61,280 lb), 628: 28,123 kg (62,000 lb)