McCrometer - Model Ultra Mag - Electromagnetic Flanged Flow Meter
Electromagnetic Flanged Flow Meter with Minimal Straight-run Requirements. The Ultra Mag is an advanced, leading-edge magmeter that requires only 1D upstream and 0D downstream of most flow disturbers, and still maintains 0.5% accuracy across a large flow range. The field-proven electromagnetic flow meter was designed for the specific needs of the industrial and water & wastewater industries. The mag flow meter's unique NSF-approved UltraLiner™ provides superior electrical insulation as well as excellent protection against corrosion and abrasion.
The Ultra Mag magnetic flowmeter sets a new standard for performance, ease-of-use, and value. It is designed specifically for conductive liquids, slurries, and sludge. These mag meters use a non-intrusive measurement element. Debris / solids will not clog the line. The Ultra Mag flow meter is excellent in harsh environments requiring minimal maintenance. These mag flow meters are ideal in water well production, pump stations, industrial / municipal water & wastewater, and more. The UltraMag can be ordered with custom lay lengths to fit space requirements and is available for use with AC power, DC power, battery only, or solar power. Optional end connections include ANSI, DIN, JIS.
The UltraMag also comes in a wafer style which provides a reduced physical footprint, allowing for our meters to be retrofitted into existing infrastructure.
USE IN HAZARDOUS LOCATIONS:
- Class 1, Division 2, Groups A-D, T5
- Class 2, Zone 2, Groups A-D, T5
- ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system
- Certified by MET to UL 61010-1 and MET C22.2 No. 61010-1-04
- NEC & CEC: Class 1, Division 2, Groups A-D, Groups A-D, T5; Class 2, Zone 2, Groups A-D, T5
- Non-intrusive measurement
- NSF-approved, fusion-bonded epoxy liner: the UltraLiner
- Signal converter (can be meter mounted or remote mounted up to 500 ft. away)
- Meter is wet calibrated in NIST traceable calibration facility
- Forward and reverse flow outputs and totalization
- Accuracy: ±0.5% of actual flow
- Calibration: Pre-programmed and pre-calibrated to user's specific applications
- Diagnostics: Test mode and self-diagnostics
- Line size: From 2' to 48'
- Range: From 0.2 FPS - 32 FPS
- Repeatability: ±0.05% to ±.0008 ft/s (±0.25 mm/s), whichever is greater