MCM - Self-Validating ATEX-Rated System for Exacting On-Line Application
The MCM ATEX Auto-Zero System provides high precision, on-line moisture analysis in applications where levels of contamination are greater than normal and routine servicing is impractical.
- A cost-effective methodology to help mitigate the effects of contamination.
- Reduces the necessity for operator interface and maintenance - 24 hour uninterrupted operation.
- Extends the mean service interval of the System and reduces maintenance costs.
- Ideal for Natural Gas and Petrochemical applications. For example: Offshore Platforms, FPSOs, Post-Glycol 'Contactor' Monitoring, LNG, Pipeline Drying, Natural Gas Storage & Distribution, Receiving Terminals (Custody Transfer) and LPG Container Transfer.
- Customised Auto-Zero & Span Systems are also available. See pictures below.
- Sensor Type : Silicon Sensor, Temperature Controlled to 46°C
- Operating Ranges : 1 to 1000 ppm[V], Ranges in Dewpoint °C / °F and lb/mmscf available upon request.
- Speed of Response : Full scale 'wet' to 'dry' in
- ATEX Rating : II 1G EEx ia IIC T4 Ta = -20°C to +60°C
- Diagnostics : Push Purge feature aids sensor drydown, confirms that the senor and electronics are operational and highlights the presence of contamination. Push Purge confirms if the speed of response of the analyser is maintained, validates readings on-line and removes hysteresis before each measurement.