Control system for the automated collection of gases and particles on adsorption tubes, wash-bottles, or filters.
Application areas include emission/immission measurements, TLV value monitoring, landfill gas sampling.
The control system has a modular structure and can log 2 samples simultaneously. The control program is freely parameterized and allows fully automatic, unattended operation.
- Parallel sampling on two separate filers/adsorption tubes possible
- Internal computer controls programs and physically calculates correct sampling volume
- Program sequences are controlled in real-time with internal clock
- Choose time or volume sampling
Case Dimensions : 19 inch tabletop case or rack mount
- with internal pump: 150 to 1,500 ml/min
- with external pump: up to 50 l/min
Drying : water separator/permeation dryer
Connected load : 220 V 50 Hz (battery buffer for programs and log data).
- adapter for different adsorption tubes
- different sampling heads matching the application scope