Except for scrap tyres, plastic and rubber pyrolysis plant, GreenBeston also has medical waste pyrolysis plant for sale. Different from ordinary wastes, medical wastes have a potential hazard to human’s health and environment, so we add a special sterilization system as pretreatment machine of the plant. Before starting the process of pyrolysis, the system will get medical waste sterilized to secure the safety of the operator and the quality of end products.
Medical waste generally refers to the infectious wastes which have contact with the blood and body of patients, such as the used cotton ball, gauze, wastewater, disposable medical instruments, postoperative wastes and overdue medicine, etc.
There are several common medical waste disposal methods like incineration, autoclaves or disinfections. However, since medical waste is infectious and toxic, the above-said methods cannot dispose of medical waste thoroughly. Sometimes, it may even bring harms to the environment sometimes. Therefore, we strongly suggest our client who wants to have their medical waste disposed of properly to use our medical waste pyrolysis plant.
Pyrolysis is different from ordinary incineration. It won’t generate any harmful gas or smoke to the atmosphere. It is one of a green and safe medical waste treatment technologies.
Pre-treatment. Before we transmit the medical waste into the pyrolysis reactor, we will do pre-treatment jobs, including sterilization and smashing. Most of the medical waste contains water, so we need to dry them if the humidity of the medical waste is higher than 15%.
Oil gas generated and oil reserved. After the pretreatment, auto screw feeder will convey the medical wastes to the reactor and then the reactor will be heated. When the temperature inside of the reactor reaches to related level, oil gas will be generated and then flow into the manifold. Thereinto, heavy oil gas will be liquefied and reserved in the heavy oil tank. Light oil will rise up to the condenser and then be liquefied into oil and reserved in the oil tank.
Combustible gas recycling. Combustible gas generated during the heating process will be cleansed and get sulfur removed in the hydro seal, and then recycled to be the fuel to heat the reactor. This step enables our production quite energy-saving.
Smoke discharging. The waste smoke will be cooled down and de-dusting firstly and then go through four filter systems in the spray tower, including water washing, water spray, ceramic ring adsorption and activated carbon adsorption, so as to meet EU environmental emission standard. Finally, it will be discharged safely.
The oil generated from the process of pyrolysis can be used as fuel oil directly. The clients can also choose to reprocess it by waste oil distillation plant to obtain diesel with better quality. In a word, the end products of this plant will help our clients to earn the cost back and then get more profits.
- We add original and new-typed heating structure that combines the advantages of direct heating the indirect heating.
- Different from any other like plants, refractory materials are added in our medical waste pyrolysis plant between the casing and reactor to avoid heat loss and prolong the lifespan of the reactor.
- All of the Beston products are employing auto welding techniques to enhance the quality of our products.
- We have employed the 100% avoid-burn technology and 100% explosion-proof technology.
- The plant is configured with the professional thermometer and pressure gage to inspect the temperature and air pressure at any time.
- We use the outlet valve clog-proof technique in our medical waste disposal equipment for safe operation.
- The combustible gas which cannot be liquefied can be used as the fuel to heat the reactor.
- There are no harmful smoke being discharged from the plant.
- Our biomedical waste treatment plant is low-cost, high-quality with high profitability.
- We have rich experience in exporting and perfect before-and-after services which make sure our clients a perfect experience of trading.
- Multiple choices with different types for different needs.
- Pyrolysis oil: can be sold as fuel directly or processed by waste oil refinery plant to get the qualified diesel.
- Carbon black: can be made into carbon brick by briquetting machines or use our carbon black grinding machine to make it finer for better use.
As the leader of this industry in China, Beston’s products and service are always the best. You can feel free to contact us if you need to deal with your medical wastes, or any other wastes like scrap tyres, plastic, rubber and oil sludge, etc. To know GreenBeston medical waste pyrolysis plant cost, you can leave a message for us. You can also go back to homepage to know more information about our waste to energy plants.