The MediTEST operates on the established principle of measuring the reactive force generated by a pack when subjected to a vacuum. The change in this force is an indication of pack integrity.
A self adjusting sensor system reduces the requirement for any specialist tooling. Modular and flexible design allows the system to be optimised for each product application. This maximises sensitivity and minimises test time.
The MediTEST employs our custom designed embedded controller. This features a multi-line alpha-numeric display. Physical user input controls are provided for operator functions and programming. Security is provided by a removable access key. Up to ten test methods can be stored.
Test results can be output to a printer. Analogue outputs are provided for analysis by our optional data capture application.
- Simple to operate.
- Self-adjusting sensor.
- Front loading, for ease of operation.
- Highly sensitive – can detect down to 10μm.
- Short test cycle time – as low as 10 seconds.
- No special tooling required.
- Pharmaceutical sachets (powders).
- Medical test strips.
- Medical device packs (non-porous).
- Modified atmosphere packs.
- Pillow packs.
- Flow wraps.
- Production and Laboratory environments.