Medora - Model GS-9 - Submersible Water Storage Tank Mixers
Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 & NSF/ANSI 372 standards. Engineered For Potable Applications: No changes to infrastructure. No tank entry required. No need to drain the tank. All Medora potable tank mixing equipment are properly sized to your operation criteria including but not limited to tank volume (gallons), inflow rate (gallons / minute), and daily use rate (gallons / day).
- Easy to deploy. Fits through 12' diameter opening.
- Power System: Continuous operation on single-phase AC power. Other power configurations are available.
- Construction: T316 stainless steel shell and hardware. UHMW-PE end plates for worry-free safe contact with all tank surfaces.
- Integrated flow sleeve for superior cooling and long motor life.
- Optional SCADA control panel available.
- Disinfectant boosting capable.
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and NSF/ANSI 372 standards.
- Excellent Medora warranty and more!