MegaDumper - The heavy-duty industrial lifter for bins up to 750kg
From Bin Tippers
|Cradle Type||Width||Length||Tipping height||Height (Frame < 300kg)||Height (Frame > 450kg)|
|Types A & B||1900mm||1350mm||1200mm||2850mm||2935mm|
|Tip Height (T)||T+1650mm||T+1735mm|
|Types C & E||1900mm||1600mm||1200mm||2945mm||3045mm|
|Tip Height (T)||T+1745mm||T+1845mm|
|Motor Type||Supply Voltage||Power||Current Draw||Control Voltage|
|1-phase||Utilises a 3-phase motor and Variable Speed Drive (VSD)||24vdc|
|3-phase||400vdc - 430vdc||0.75kW||1.9 Amps||24vdc|
|Air||Air-powered machines have no electrically operated components|
The MegaDumper is a development of Simpro's tried and tested Dumpmaster product, and supports the same huge range of options for custom requirements. A selection is listed below, or you can view the complete Dumpmaster Options page here.
- Standard Safe Working Load (SWL) of 600kg. Higher capacities an be engineered on request.
- Tipping heights from 800mm to over 7m.
- Power supply: 1-phase, 3-phase, battery, or compressed air.
- Cradles available to suit all common industrial containers including Nally Bins, EuroBins, MGBs, Drums, stainless mixing bowls and many more. Custom cradles can be designed for unique applications.
- Full or partial stainless steel construction for hygiene-critical or corrosive environments.
- Frame-mounted chute for situations where the machine cannot be placed right against the skip or hopper.
- Optional standards certification including ANZ4024:2014 up to PLe (Cat4), and CE Certification. Certified machines include a double interlock door, electronic evaluation unit, and additional guarding panels.
- Solar power option for battery-powered units.
- Digital scales.
- Auto-cycle and other programmable behaviours.
- Guarding: 25mm steel mesh or sheet metal.
- Mounting: Castor wheels or bolt-down lugs.