MercSampler - Model XC-6000EPC-W - Automated Sorbent Trap Monitoring System
From Mercury and Gas Sampling Equipment
The automated XC-6000 EPC MercSampler for Sorbent Trap Monitoring Systems is designed for continuous dual sampling of vapor-phase mercury emissions from stationary combustion sources, in accordance with the U.S. EPA MATS published in 40 CFR, Part 60-63, Appendix A, Subpart UUUUU and is MATS compliant. Performance Specification 12B: Specifications and Test Procedures for monitoring total vapor phase mercury emissions from stationary sources using a Sorbent Trap Monitoring System.
The purpose of performance specification 12B (PS 1...
The purpose of performance specification 12B (PS 12B) is to evaluate the acceptability of sorbent trap monitoring systems used to monitor total vapor-phase mercury (Hg) emissions in stationary source flue gas streams. These monitoring systems involve continuous repetitive in-stack sampling using paired sorbent media traps with periodic analysis of the time-integrated samples. Persons using PS 12B should have a thorough working knowledge of methods 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 30B in appendices A-1 through A-3 and A-8 to this Part 63.
Power generation utilities will be able to measure and obtain accurate and reliable mercury emissions data in order to determine emission levels and develop control strategies. Power generation utilities may choose from either Continuous Mercury Monitors or Sorbent Trap Monitors like the Apex XC-6000EPC for Mercury Emissions Monitoring
The XC-6000EPC mercsampler simplifies most sampling requirements by automating data acquisition, sample flow adjustments, leak checks, calculations, temperature control, and calibrations. Data is easily transferred to a Microsoft Windows XP-based PC through Ethernet, USB or an optional Wireless Interface.
- Automatic HG Sampling Console with Wireless Router, for installation into a 19' Polyethylene Rack Mount Transport Case.
- Customer-Friendly Software and Firmware
- Easy Data Export (Text and CSV files)
- Configurable System Alarms (Dry Contact Closure/Piezo Alert)
- Quarterly Audit Calibration Check (Optional Audit/Cal Kit)
- Remote Input for External Test Pause and Resume
Dry Gas Meters:
- Model 25 series, positive displacement type.
- 0.7 liter per revolution.
- Optical encoder sensor with quadrature pulse output.
- 8 digit LCD Display, 1 cc resolution.
- Sample volumes are corrected to standard temperature and pressure, then stored.
- BTC Diaphragm, Brushless Motor - 12 Vdc, 20” Hg Vacuum, 10,000 hour MTBF, 3900 RPM, Max. PSIG 24”.
Sample Flow Control:
- Vacuum: 0 to 30” Hg, 0 to 101 kPa, 2% accuracy.
- Stainless steel sample manifolds fitted with mass flow sensors, vacuum sensors, and proportional valves.
- Proportional or constant flow sampling.
- Mass Air Flow: proportional flow control, 100 to 2000 ccm, port style, manifold mount.
- Proportional Valve: Voltage Sensitive Orifice (VSO), 12 Vdc.
Data Acquisition Control Board (DAC):
- Enhanced Flash 16 bit RISC based microcontrollers; main and Digital Signal Processing (DS). Real time clock with auto backup and write protection to external SRAM.
- High Speed 14bit A/D convertor with parallel DSP interface.
- 1 GB SD Memory Card for data storage – stores up to 99 tests (30 day test runs). Embedded Ethernet Port with full TCP/IP Protocol and 256 bit encryption.
- USB 2.0 Comm Input connection.
- Accepts Type K Thermocouple inputs; input protection includes gas discharge tubes for ESD and surge protection.
- 11 Pic Microcontrollers, 1 for each channel and MUX circuitry
- MUX Circuitry to receive multiple inputs and transmit selected output.
- 10 microcontrollers, one for each optically isolated channel.
Integrated Temperature Control:
- Designed into DAC for probe/trap heat control output via 25 amp SSR.
Barometric Pressure: 600 to1100 mbar, 17.7 to 32.4”Hg, temperature compensated, amplified output.
- PC user interface via Ethernet, USB, or optional wireless router
- Remote access and control via onboard configurable router to owners Network Computer.
- Optional TCP/IP MODBUS (ASCII or RTU) Communications to the DAS.
- Optional interface to DAS system via TCP/IP Modbus.
Dimensions: HxWxD 14” x 19” x 15.5” (35.56 cm x 48.26 cm x 39.37 cm).
Weight: 42 lbs. (19.1 Kg).
No reviews were found for MercSampler - Model XC-6000EPC-W - Automated Sorbent Trap Monitoring System. Be the first to review!