mercur DUO plus enables fully automatic and accurate mercury determination down to the ultratrace range. The combination instrument for Hg analysis using atomic absorption or atomic fluorescence spectrometry combines highly sensitive detector technology with cold vapour technology.
- Excellent detection limits
- WinAAS software for comprehensive data processing and quality control
- Compliance with the most stringent statutory regulations
- Highly automated — in combination with an autosampler and easy to operate, it meets all requirements from a modern routine analysis system
- Time-controlled flow injection with or without autosampler
- Unique FBR routine (Fast Baseline Return)
- Bubble sensor — a specially optimized drying membrane
- You choose between three enrichment modes: no enrichment, simple enrichment, and cascade enrichment (compliant to EPA 1631 requirements)
- Automated, intelligent gas-liquid control, ensuring minimum reagent consumption and short measurement times
- Clever dosage due to two separate pump systems – this ensures fast cleaning of the pump tubing, saves time and reduces the amount of reagents needed
The WinAAS® control and data analysis software provides optimum operation, for routine operation as well as for research. WinAAS® fulfills all requirements of modern routine and research laboratories, at highest operating convenience:
- Intuitive and user-friendly operation
- Integration of all accessories
- Complete documentation and reporting, conforming to GLP
- Quick and easy saving and loading of methods and parameter files
- Convenient sample table with many actions to choose from
- Automatic quality control for monitoring your analytical data
- FBR feature (Fast Baseline Routine)
A method library comprising a number of different basic routine methods matching the various operating modes, facilitates the use of the mercur in everyday routine and permits method optimization in the case of more complex analyses.
A schematic action chart visualizes the simultaneous and sequential processes during a measurement cycle, so that you can follow the course of the analysis exactly.
AS-F and AS-FD — Autosamplers for flame mode, hydride techniques and atomic fluorescence
The autosamplers for the flame mode AS-F und AS-FD make your routine analyses of standards and samples almost fully automatic.
Mercury analysis is employed in a wide range of fields. Due to the harmful influence on the human organism, mercury is a focus of close attention: In medical disciplines such as occupational medicine and dentistry, as well as in drinking water and food control. The mercur has been designed for dependable mercury analysis in all these fields. Teamed with the customer support provided by Analytik Jena, the instrument meets the statutory concentration limits.
- Environment: Drinking water, fresh water, rain water, waste water, soil, etc.
- Medicine: Blood, urea, serum, saliva, etc.
- Food: Fish, beverages, cereal, etc.
- Geology: Rocks, ashes, minerals, etc.
- Industry: Quality inspections, paper, plastics, etc.
- Research & Teaching: Universities, research institutions, etc.