MercuRemoval - Model 80RT-IL - Flue Gas Stream Technology
Flue gas stream enters the scrubber in which a unique complex of Ionic liquid and an oxidant agent is circulated. The offered approach and structure enable short contact time between the flue gas and liquid and a very efficient reaction. The mercury is oxidized and binds as a stable complex in the liquid. The system removes all mercury forms, including elemental mercury. The liquid is regenerated through a simple process in which the mercury is separated and stabilized as HgS (which can be collected and safely disposed), while the absorbent liquid is regenerated and reused in the process.
A new approach presenting a breakthrough in efficiency and environmental perspectives:
An innovative patented absorption process
Based on a unique absorbent liquid implemented in a widely-used pollution control engineering device (Wet Scrubber)
- Simple regeneration process and mercury separation
- Removes >95% of all mercury emissions
- Indifferent to levels of Hg in the gas streams
- Based on non-toxic, stable chemical absorber
- No waste stream or waste for disposal (in addition to the separated HgS)
- Closed & controlled system
- Removal of additional heavy metals (such as Se)
- Reduce CAPEX and OPEX compared to existing solutions.
- No waste stream or waste for disposal.
- Long products Life cycle (fully regenerated)