Fully designed and manufactured in Italy, it can provide sensor measurements in real time thanks to the reliability of GPRS technology.
Installed in hundreds of specimens in Italy and abroad, it is the ideal choice for the main applications in agriculture: sustainable defense and fight against pathogens, water saving and soilmoisture measurement. Easy to install and ready for use, it can be configured with sensors and accessories that best fit your needs. With LiveData software, you can access real-time data and from any desktop, notebook or smartphone through a complete and advanced user interface.
- Operational 365 days a year even in solar configuration thanks to generous 20W series photovoltaic panel
- makes data accessible from any computer or tablet and smartphone
- agronomic models included in the price
- captures real-time weather data with high cadence (up to 1 minute)
- transmits data via GPRS, LAN or Modbus to Customer's choice
- widerange of compatible sensors (see portable sensors)
- MeteoSense can expand with wireless technology for precision agriculture and sustainable viticulture
Thanks to GPRS connectivity, data are sent in real time to Netsens Services Center, and can be accessed by the customer using a standard Internet connection, from any PC station, smartphone or tablet. Our LiveData software platform displays all data in a clear and intuitive way and Netsens offers “turn-key” solutions including the SIM card (already configured), thus resulting less complexity and lower cost for the Customer. The system generates exportable reports in various formats dynamically.
- Compatible sensors: raingauge, anemometer, thermo-hygrometer, foliage wetness, solar radiation (visible, UV, etc.), atmospheric pressure; Up to 4 humidity and ground temperature probes, up to 2 electrical conductivity probes of the ground.
- Expansions: VineSense and AgriSense Wireless Receiver; WISense control unit for remote irrigation control.
- Communication interface: GPRS (On request: Ethernet LAN or MODBUS)
- Connection mode: 'Always on', TCP / IP protocol
- On board memory: SD card slot
- Local communication interface: USB
- Display: LCD 4 characters
- Power supply: 12 VDC, op. 230 VAC with external power supply
- Integrated electronic battery charger for solar panel
- Power Consumption:<1W with active GPRS connection
- Battery operation: up to 30 days in the absence of recharging
- Enviromental protection: IP 56
Sensor Technical specifications (see portable sensors):
- Installation pole: modular mounting pole and complete with full installation kit, included sensor tools;
- Photovoltaic kit: photovoltaic panel complete with mounting accessories, recharge able battery with outdoor metallic housing;
- Power supply: for 22VAC connection (optional, as an alternative to the photovoltaic kit)