MeteoSense - Model 2.0 - Weather Station
The new MeteoSense 2.0 weather station series is the result of a long evolution, combining reliability and performance. Entirely designed and manufactured in Italy, it provides weather sensors measurements in real time, thanks to the reliability of GPRS technology.
How it works: the station acquires and automatically transmits all sensor data via GPRS (with a standard SIM card, either supplied by Netsens or by the customer), via Ethernet LAN or RS485 MODBUS.
- Data presentation through , our advanced user interface LiveData accessible via the Internet from anywhere, now also compatible with most popular Smartphones and Tablets.
- Simple installation in minutes, even with no technical expertise.
- Reliable operation in all conditions, with the photovoltaic kit for extended operations and remote diagnostics.
- Optional services:
LivePlus, for unlimited storage of all historical data, with automatic daily back-up.
SMS Alert, to configure and receive alerts via SMS or E-Mail on the basis of weather conditions
- Digital thermo-hygrometer (with dew point calculation)
- Anemometer (intensity and direction)
- Rain collector (current and cumulated rain)
- Solar radiation sensor (visible, UV)
- Digital Barometer
- Soil humidity and temperature sensor (up to 3 sensors)
- Soil electrical conductivity Sensor
- Leaf wetness sensor
- Temperature sensor PT1000
The following specifications are indicative and for reference only; they are subjected to change without notice and modified according to specific installation requirements.
- Communications: GPRS TCP/IP “always on”
- Optionally: ModBus su RS485
- On board memory: SD card
- On board interfaces: USB, RS485
- Power supply: power line or photovoltaic panle with rechargeable battery
- Box: ABS UV proof, protection IP56
- Operational temperature: -30 +70 °C