Metrohm has reinvented volumetric Karl Fischer titration: Discover OMNIS. OMNIS is Metrohm’s new, fully integrated solution for water content determination with volumetric Karl Fischer titration. Determining water in samples has never been more convenient, safer, and easier.
- Safe: All chemicals handled in a closed system, no contact with reagents.
- Easy: The water content determination starts automatically with the sample injection.
- Convenient: the Karl Fischer reagent is supplied and removed automatically.
- Fast: easy and quick sample preparation with the OMNIS Karl Fischer instrument.
With OMNIS, Karl Fischer titration is safer than ever. Contact with toxic reagents and solvents is eliminated:
- No contact during reagent exchange thanks to 3S Liquid Adapter.
- All reagents contained in a closed system.
- Used reagent discarded automatically
- Automatic titration cell filling and emptying
Exchange reagent bottles safely with OMNIS. You no longer need to open bottles with hazardous liquids. Simply snap the Liquid Adapter onto the cap of the reagent bottle. This closed handling system establishes a safe connection between the reagent and your OMNIS Titrator preventing accidental contact with hazardous liquids.
OMNIS makes volumetric water content determination easier than ever. This system takes care of a lot of the tasks that you used to do manually:
- It starts the titration automatically
- After measurement, the used sample is discarded automatically
- The cell is prepared for the next determination automatically
Thanks to the OMNIS Solvent Module, the used sample is removed from the titration cell and discarded fully automatically.
The Solvent Module of your OMNIS Karl Fischer titrator also prepares the cell for the next measurement automatically.
Remove lid – titrate – close – repeat – all done automatically
Streamline work in your lab with OMNIS automation. With the addition of a sample robot to your OMNIS Karl Fischer titrator the system becomes almost 100% autonomous – just fill it with samples regularly and press start. The complete analysis is then carried out automatically, including opening and closing of the sample beakers.
- Easy and fast sample preparation (time saving up to 25%)
- Samples are protected from environmental influences
- Automatic KF Dis-Cover lid handling
- Work stations working in parallel (40% faster than sequential determination)
Thanks to OMNIS KF Dis-Cover, you can save up to 25% of your time for sample preparation compared with other systems. In addition, the automated Dis-Cover closure ensures that all samples are treated identically, which improves reproducibility and result accuracy.