Metrohm - Model 2.884.0210 - 884 Professional VA Manual for CVS
884 Professional VA manual for CVS applications is the entry-level for high-end determinations of organic additives in electroplating baths with 'Cyclic Voltammetric Stripping' (CVS), 'Cyclic Pulse Voltammetric Stripping' (CPVS), and chronopotentiometry (CP), or voltammetric heavy metal determinations with rotating disk electrodes. The proven Metrohm electrode method combined with a completely new design of potentiostat/galvanostat and the extremely high-performance viva software opens up new perspectives in CVS. The potentiostat with a certified calibrator readjusts itself automatically before each measurement, thus guaranteeing maximum precision. The integrated temperature measurement input allows you to monitor the solution temperature during the measurement.
The instrument can also be used to perform voltammetric determinations with the Multi-Mode Electrode or the scTRACE Gold. The replaceable measuring head enables rapid changes between various applications with different electrodes.
The viva software is required for control, data acquisition, and evaluation.
The 884 Professional VA manual for CVS applications is supplied with extensive accessories and a measuring head for rotating disk electrodes. Electrode set and viva license need to be ordered separately.
- Dimensions in mm (W/H/D) : 188/294/406
- Dimensions remark : Without accessories
- Max. output voltage: ±25 V
- Max. output current: ±224 mA
- Sweep potential range: ±5 V
- Resolution of measured current (in the smallest measuring range): 6 fA
Current measuring modes
- DP ('Differential Pulse')
- SQW ('Square Wave')
- CVS ('Cyclic Voltammetric Stripping')
- CPVS ('Cyclic Pulse Voltammetric Stripping')
- CP (Chronopotentiometry, galvanostatic and for measuring the open-circuit potential)
- Standard addition
- External calibration
- DT (Dilution Titration)
- LAT (Linear Approximation Technique)
- MLAT (Modified Linear Approximation Technique)
- RC (Response Curve)
- Multi-Mode Electrode pro
- scTRACE Gold
- Rotating disk electrodes (RDE) made of GC, 'Ultra Trace' graphite, Pt, Ag, Au
- Speeds: 100 to 3,000 rpm
- Ag/AgCl/KCl 3 mol/L
- Glassy Carbon (GC)
- Integrated USB interface
- MSB interfaces for connecting up to four 800 Dosinos or other accessories
- Measuring input for temperature measurement (Pt1000)