Metrohm - Model 2.912.0210 - 912 Conductometer, Laboratory Version
Portable single-channel conductivity measuring instrument for measuring conductivity/TDS/salinity and temperature. You will be optimally equipped for measurements in the field and in the laboratory with this battery-operated measuring instrument with stand plate.
- Portable conductivity measuring instrument with built-in battery pack
- Analog conductivity measuring input for the 4-wire conductivity measuring cells from Metrohm
- Robust, water-tight and dust-tight housing (IP67) for hard outdoor and laboratory use
- LCD color display with background illumination for simple legibility of the results
- USB interface for simple data export to PC or printer
- Large internal memory (10,000 data sets)
- Pin-protected User and Expert modes, prevents unwanted parameter changes
- GLP-compliant printout and data export with User ID and timestamp
- Conductance accuracy :
- ±0.5% at 0.1 µS - 16 µS
- ±0.5% at 16 µS - 1 mS
- ±1.0% at 1 mS - 500 mS
- Conductance range : 0.1 µS - 500 mS
- Conductance resolution : 4 significant digits
- Dimensions (W/H/D) : 208 mm / 92 mm / 34 mm
- Display : 3.5' color display
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) : EN_Yes
- Measuring inputs : 1
- Measuring mode : 1 x conductivity, analog
- measuring resolution : 0.1 µS - 500 mS
- Memory size : 10,000 measured values
- Power supply : Lithium-polymer rechargeable battery 3.7 V; 3,000 mAh
- Protection class : IP67
- Weight : 400 g
The 912 Conductometer, 913 pH Meter, and 914 pH/Conductometercome with all necessary and convenient features for measurements outside of the lab:
- battery that can be charged on a car cigarette lighter, PC or laptop, or on the mains supply
- connect directly to A4 or POS printer to print GLP-compliant reports
- IP67: resistant to water and dust
- ergonomic design for comfortable hand-held use
- result memory for up to 10,000 data sets
With its analog and its intelligent input, the 913 pH Meter can measure the pH value or ORP of two samples simultaneously.
The 914 pH/Conductometer, on the other hand, can measure the ORP or pH value while also measuring conductivity, TDS, or salinity at the same time – even in the same beaker.
With the 912 Conductometer you can analyze conductivity, TDS, and salinity, one at a time.
With this series of meters, you have a whole range of options in terms of data management.
While on the go, measurement data and results can be saved on the device for later export into your LIMS or Excel. There is room for up to 10,000 data sets!
You can, however, also directly print out a report using an A4 or POS printer.
In the lab, you can manage your results in the titration software tiBase – with all the options and convenience of a modern data management system.
A sensor quality symbol on the display indicates if the sensor is still good for measurements and when the next calibration is due.
Expert and routine dialogs add an extra level of security: the routine dialog restricts users to a limited scope of functions, while the password-protected expert dialog allows authorized users to access the complete capabilities of the meter.
A broad selection of Metrohm’s renowned electrodes is available for the pH and conductivity meters.
All meters are available in different versions:
- Basic version
- Laboratory version
- With complete accessory case for outdoor use